GIVEAWAY: GOLDEN SNITCH WATCH-NECKLACE!
Wicked Clothes is having a reblog contest! To enter:
- Follow Wicked Clothes
- Reblog this post, in its entirety, no more than once per day.
Winner gets a Golden Snitch watch-necklace! Winner will be picked on August 10th by random drawing of all who entered. You might also enjoy our Harry Potter merchandise compilation post!
HOLY FUCK mine please
ok, so as i was talking about earlier, i have to give away at random one of the props from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. I’ve had them for 10 years and I think its time for one of them to find a new home.
At random i will give away one of the following - An envelope for Mr Potter, A Knut, A Sickle or a Galleon (all are actually minted by a bank) or the Gringotts cheque as shown in my frame.
now i’m not asking you to follow me or any of those other stupid things the Tumblr Giveaway’s do, just reblog this post and when there are enough enough reblogs i will announce a winner at random
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Choices both miniscule
in nature yet
carrying ghastly weight
set upon pins.
Piercing through the
left in fear.
left in stone.